Israel Through the Eyes Of The Modern Day Prophet
OCTOBER 5 -13, 2019
Israel Through the Eyes Of The Modern Day Prophet
Mike and I would like to personally invite you to join us on a powerful tour of Israel that we've created just for you.
It is one thing to read about the places in the Bible; it is another to actually experience them with your very own eyes. Come and let's make history together.
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Tel Aviv / Galilee
● Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
● Transfer to Galilee
● Checkin: Setai Tiberias
● Welcome Dinner
● We will end our Welcome Dinner with a sunset boat ride on the beautiful Sea of Galilee. This body of water is the biggest sweet water reservoir of Israel, and is known from many Bible stories. While there, we will worship and prophesy a new anointing of evangelism, and to be fishers of men.
Sunday, October 6, 2019
● We will start our day at Mount Carmel. “So King Ahab sent all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto Mount Carmel. And Elijah came unto the people” (1 Kings 18:20, 21). We have a special, private meeting with a group of prophets who have a church on Mt. Carmel, overlooking the valley. While there, we will ask The Holy Spirit to impart to us the Elijah anointing to see an increase in our prophetic anointing, and the ability to hear the voice of God.
● Next, we'll head to Magdala, an ancient village where Mary Magdalene lived. This is the site where an ancient synagogue was found. Archeologists have dated this to the time when Jesus preached there. We are going to be given a private tour by the local Friar. They have offered for us to have lunch in their newly built facilities. While there, we will prophesy that the word of God will go forth from the area of Galilee once again. We will also ask the Holy Spirit to release the teaching anointing to the ends of the earth.
● We will end our day with a Baptism Service, in the same waters Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, for a personal cleansing and deeper walk with God. (Please let us know if you want to be baptized in the Jordan by Mike and Cindy. We will have robes, towels, changing rooms, and showers available for those who need them.)
Monday, October 7, 2019
● We begin this day checking out of the Setai and heading to a Nazareth village for a hands on experience that transports guests to life in a Jewish village in Galilee two thousand years ago! It will give us a close understanding of what it was like during the time of Christ.
● We then go to Elisha's House. This is not well known as it is a recent discovery and not a tourist site. There is a big anointing there and we are going to ask the Holy Spirit to give us an Elisha mantle for creative miracles.
● In Jericho, we will make a brief stop at Zacchaeus' Tree. It was here that Jesus received a specific word of knowledge, and we will be asking God for that ability.
● Check-in: King David Hotel Jerusalem
● We will see the Night Spectacular at the Tower of David . It's a 45 min show on the walls of the Citadel that serve as a stage for a breathtaking nighttime show about the history of Jerusalem, the first of its kind in all the world.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
● We will start the day at the Mount of Olives . “ And the glory of the Lord went up from the midst of the city, and stood upon the mountain which is on the east side of the city ” (Ezekiel 11:23). We will drive to the tip known as the site from where Jesus ascended to heaven after His resurrection. There is a Panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem from Mount of Olives and descend to the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus prayed. While there, we will ask The Holy Spirit to give us a deeper anointing and intercession.
● Next, we have a private worship time in the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus prayed. We will also visit the Garden Tomb .
● Visit Bethesda, where Jesus healed the lame man. “ And Jesus went up to Jerusalem. Now, there is in Jerusalem by the Sheep’s Gate a pool called Bethesda (…) a great number of sick, blind, lame, and paralyzed people were lying in these walkways. ”(John 5:24). While there, we will ask The Holy Spirit to release a new anointing of healing, both on us personally, and on a worldwide scale.
● We will visit the St. Anna Church, a 12th century church built on the site of the Bethesda pool.
●We will visit the Room of the Last Supper, Upper Room on Mt. Zion and take communion. It is the place where the Holy Spirit fell on the disciples and is above the Tomb of David where people leave prayers to God behind the tombstone.“ On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover? ” (Matthew 26:17).
● Sunset - Beginning of Yom Kippur
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
● We decided it would be a shame to miss the Yom Kippur, also know as the day of Atonement. People describe it as the most holy day of the year, when they are closest to God. We will walk down the empty streets of the city and go down to the Western Wall to pray. If you want to be traditional, wear all white as the Jews will do. This is a day to seek the Lord and ask Him to show us any strongholds in our lives.
● Back at our hotel, we will have time of personal prophecy with Cindy.
● Sunset - end of Yom Kippur.
● We will end the day with a dinner at one of the most beautiful sites in Jerusalem, the Notre Dame restaurant. The views of the old city from this roof top restaurant are breathtaking.
Thursday, October 10, 2019
● We begin with a private tour of the Knesset . Cindy got us a personal invitation to go inside to have a tour and briefing of the legislative branch of their government. It is where they pass laws, elect their President and Prime Minister. This will be a truly unique experience.
● Next we go up to Mt. Moriah, which is known as the Temple Mount. This is the place where Jesus studied, following Luke 2:41-52. We will pray for the salvation of the Muslim world at this site, considered to be the third most holy site in Islam.
● Tour the major sites of Jerusalem's Old City. We begin at the Hulda Steps and Gates where Jesus entered the Holy Temple. From there, we continue to the Via Dolorosa , believed to be the path Jesus walked on his way to his crucification. Finally, we'll end at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, built on the site where the crucifixion of Jesus on Golgotha is marked.
● After 20 years of digging and despite enormous difficulties, The Western Wall Tunnels were excavated. We will go underneath the wall to see remarkable archeological finds.
● We will end the day at The Tower of David, located at the Old City's Jaffa Gate. Enjoy a breathtaking view of old and new Jerusalem from the top of the tower. The museum will deeper the understanding of the Holy City, making 4,000 years of history perfectly fall into place.
Friday, October 11, 2019
Jerusalem / Bethlehem
● We have another unique opportunity to go on a private tour of the biblical City of David, where we will explore tunnels other tours can't access. There are many new excavation sites that we want to see.
● Free Time for Shopping
● Next, we will go to the Shepherds Fields outside Bethlehem, where the angels visited the shepherds and announced Jesus' birth. While there, we will see the caves they were in, near where David and Jesus were born.
● We will drive by Boaz' field on our way back to Jerusalem, where we have planned a very special Shabbat dinner. Led by a famous Messianic leader, this will be a Shabbat dinner of a lifetime. We will also believe God for a great harvest of Jews.
Saturday, October 12, 2019
● We will drive through the Jordan Valley to Samuel's Tomb. This is an especially holy place to the Jews. While there, we will pray for a release of a new generation of Samuels and child prophets in this place.
● We will visit an oasis called the Ein Gedi, like a green Garden of Eden in the wilderness.
● Next, we will see the cave David cut Saul's garment in! (1st Samuel 24:4) This place was a safe, stronghold for David in his time of need. (Psalms 18)
● Our day will extend to a fun time together to swim and float in the mineral rich Dead Sea.
Sunday, October 13, 2019
● We will head to the Pool of Siloam where Jesus healed the blind man (John 9:11)
and quarry close to the Damascus Gate .
● We will visit the Friends of Zion Museum .
● We will end with prayer on top of the wall, overlooking Jerusalem.
● We will head to Jaffa and have a Wrap Up Dinner at a restaurant by the water before heading to the airport for a late night flight out.
* Itinerary and accommodations are subject to changes
We’ve made traveling to Israel an easy and affordable experience. There are two ways of paying for your trip. Pay in full, or take advantage of the no-interest, monthly payment plan.
The monthly payment plan is easy to set up – pay a $150 deposit per person, and the rest of the balance is divided evenly over the remaining months prior to the trip. If you have any questions about payment options, please contact a PREMIER Reservation Specialist, 1-800-889-5265.
Double Occupancy: $4450
Single Occupancy: $5880
*does not include airfare
Included in tour-
- 5 Star Hotel Accommodations
- Small group sailing on the Sea of Galilee
- Unique and special dinner experiences in local restaurants
- Daily buffet-style breakfast and dinner at the hotels
- Daily lunches
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Professionally guided sightseeing
- Air-conditioned transportation by deluxe coach
- All gratuities and taxes
An impressive and lavish Villa located on The Setai Sea of Galilee’s second floor, this villa includes a sizable, private balcony with a comfortable sitting area and outdoor hot tub overlooking the pastoral landscapes of the Sea of Galilee. The Villas are equipped with a living room and a spacious, cozy sitting corner. Relax on your plush King-sized bed and enjoy the Villa’s spacious bathroom complete with a “rainfall” shower head.
If you would like to upgrade your room to a villa with a pool there is an upgrade fee of $110 per night. You may choose this option when booking.
The King David has one of the most stunning views of the Old City. A serene and relaxing hotel, with landscaped gardens and pine trees surrounding the city's largest pool. You will be staying in the Deluxe Room with a New City View. This spacious room has a sitting area off the bedroom with views of the New City, bath, walk-in shower and other luxury amenities. There is also complimentary hi-speed, wireless Internet access in the room.
If you would like to upgrade to a higher floor at the King David Hotel there is an upgrade fee of $40 per night. You may choose this option when booking.